Employer Ambassador Scheme
The Skills Company Employer Ambassador scheme aims to recognise the hard work, dedication and commitment of the employers we work with, by raising profiles, business connections and working relationships.
We are giving all of the employers we work with, the opportunity to become Employer Ambassdors. The scheme, which is free to join, provides unique access to the following:
- A free full colour advertisement in one of our newspapers or other marketing materials distributed into the local community.
- A monthly Tweet and Facebook post on our social media channels (1,099 followers on Twitter and currently 6,192 likes on Facebook) – you are welcome to supply this content directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org or include @theskillsco on Twitter and we will retweet.
- Direct links to your website from our website, so anyone interested in your company can immediately click through to your site, to find out more about the company and the role on offer and improve your SEO.
- Access to our press and PR team, who will visit you and compile a professional case study on you, your business and your Trainee/Apprentice, at a time and date convenient to you. This will feature on our website and has the potential to feature on external websites and other digital channels, as well as in local press.
- Use of our high resolution approved logo on your relevant marketing material.
We will show case a selection of our Employer Ambassadors each month here.
If you already work with us and would like to become an Employer Ambassador, or if you want to work with us, please call: 0161 233 2656 or email: email@example.com