The online Fire Awareness course is aimed at all employees to assist them in identifying and reducing the risk that fire presents in the workplace.
As an on-line, video based and presenter-led training course it provides hassle-free training that engages candidates and also tests their acquired knowledge following each of the 5 modules:
- Module 1- Chemistry of fire
- Module 2- Common causes of fire
- Module 3- Safety features within buildings
- Module 4- Fire extinguishers
- Module 5- What to do if a fire occurs
Upon successful completion of the course delegates will be issued with an electronic certificate valid for 2 years.
This workshop covers:
- Chemistry of fire
- Common causes of fire
- Safety features within buildings
- Fire extinguishers
- What to do if a fire occurs