Dashboard reports can be used to display a range of complex information including financial reports, management information and statistics.
For available dates, click on the 'Book' button. If the dates shown are not suitable, contact us on 0161 359 3405 or email email@example.com
9:30am - 4:30pm
Why learn dashboards?
- Summarise complex information with a quick and easy-to-read way.
- Create a professional image to colleagues and customers.
- Communicate information in a concise and succinct manner.
- Reduce time spent interrogating and investigating detailed data.
So, what exactly is an Excel Dashboard?
- Dashboards are data summaries used for different purposes. They display trends when monitoring things like expenses, customer complaints, employee training progress.
- Provides an ‘at-a-glance’ summary of where we are versus where want to be. E.g. With budgets, sales performance, marketing campaigns.
An Excel Dashboard is simply a report that:
- Usually fits on one page
- Displays key trends, comparisons and data graphically or in small tables
- Provides the reader with conclusions to their objective
- Is often interactive allowing the user to filter data and switch views themselves
- Dashboards can be complex or simple. They can work with any data of any kind in any organisation.
This course will show you how to use your excel spreadsheets to display your organisation’s data in the most usable and beneficial way.
This workshop covers:
- Dashboard Creation Process
- Dashboard design tips & techniques
- Useful Excel Functions for Creating Dashboards
- KPI Dashboards
- Interactive Dashboards
- Business Efficiency Dashboard
- Sales Analysis Dashboard