This course is for experienced Fire Marshals who have attended regular training. The course is designed to update and refresh your existing knowledge and build on and enhance your skills as a Fire Marshal in the workplace
For available dates, click on the 'Book' button. If the dates shown are not suitable, contact us on 0161 359 3405 or email email@example.com
It continues to support those with responsibility for fire safety within buildings to develop procedures and fire systems.
It will also assist those with responsibility for the fire safety within the buildings to develop procedures and fire systems.
Where are the courses held?
Open courses are held at a fully equipped training centre in Manchester City Centre.
This course can be delivered for a group of your staff, we can do this at the training centre or at your company premises, if suitable.
This workshop covers:
- Test of prior fire safety knowledge
- Recap on fire safety theory
- Role and responsibility of a fire marshal and practical application
- Extinguisher theory and practical
- Fire science and reality of fire
- Procedures and evacuation principles
- Fire hazard spotting
- Assessment of risk