Understand the types of food allergies, reduce risk and meet customer requirements
For available dates, click on the 'Book' button. If the dates shown are not suitable, contact us on 0161 359 3405 or email email@example.com
Who should attend?
Everyone who prepares, serves or sells food in any type of food business needs to:
- be fully aware of the foods that may trigger an allergic reaction and
- know what precautions need to be taken to ensure that customers do not eat a food that they are trying to avoid.
What will I achieve?
Participants will understand the types of food allergies, how to reduce the risk of allergenic contamination and relevant legal requirements. Crucially, participants will also understand the management systems that should be put into place.
Level 2 Award in Food Allergen Awareness certificate.
This course is an Ofqual regulated qualification.
This workshop covers:
- Understanding types of food allergies
- How to reduce the risk of allergenic contamination
- Management systems that should be in place
- Legal requirements