Individuals wishing to gain an understanding of the principles of risk assessment and/or who is responsible for conducting work place risk assessments
For available dates, click on the 'Book' button. If the dates shown are not suitable, contact us on 0161 359 3405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9:30am - 4:30pm
What are the aims of the course?
To enable candidates to understand the basic principles of risk assessment and apply them to the workplace.
What will I achieve?
At the end of the course all candidates will sit a short multiple choice examination. Successful participants will received the nationally recognised Level 2 Award in Principles and Practices of Risk Assessments.
This course is an Ofqual regulated qualification.
This workshop covers:
- Main causes of accidents and ill health
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Principles of risk assessment
- Hazards, risks and control measures
- The five steps of risk assessment
- The Hierarchy of control
- Risk assessment review and record keeping