The Level 2 plastering diploma allows you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in plastering.
It covers the following skills:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and Communication
- Apply plastering materials to interiors
- Fix dry lining and plasterboards to interiors
- Laying sand and cement screeds
- Applying plastering materials to external backgrounds
- Produce reverse moulds for fibrous work
- Casting and fixing fibrous plasterwork
This is a C-Skills qualification.
*This course is free to anyone aged 19+ who is claiming an out of work benefit and for anyone aged 16-18.