The Level 2 Site Carpentry Diploma allows you to learn, develop and practice the skills required for employment and/or career progression in Site Carpentry.
It covers the following skills:
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
For 16-18 year olds this is a City and Guilds qualification, for those aged 19+, you will achieve a C-Skills qualification, with roll on/roll off entry.
*This course is free to anyone aged 19+ claiming an out of work benefit.