8am to 3pm - Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
The tiling course runs for 18 weeks, during which time you will take part in both practical workshop activity and also attend some theory sessions.
Upon successful completion of the course you will gain a range of tiling skills including:
* Basic health and safety in the workplace
* Preparation of walls and floors
* Setting out walls and floors
* Dry laying of complex patterns
* Fixing tiles
* Floor screeding
* Grouting of wall and floor tiles
* Under floor heating - electrical and pipe
On successful completion of the course you will achieve a level 2 diploma in tiling from C-skills.
*This course is free to anyone aged 19+ who is claiming an out of work benefit and for anyone aged 16-18.