If you want a job in construction and you can work with your hands quickly and accurately, this job could be a good choice for you.
As a plasterer, you apply different kinds of plaster to internal walls and ceilings so that they are ready for decorating.
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and Communication
- Apply plastering materials to interiors
- Fix dry lining and plasterboards to interiors
- Laying sand and cement screeds
- Applying plastering materials to external backgrounds
- Produce reverse moulds for fibrous work
- Casting and fixing fibrous plasterwork
Where: The course is based in Trafford Park and you will achieve level 1 C-Skills diploma in plastering
Start date: August (3 days per week)
Eligibility: Complete initial assessment and interview.
You will receive an allowance of up to £10 per week. There may be additional bursaries that you can apply for.