How to achieve key tasks - and increase your efficiency
For available dates, click on the 'Book' button. If the dates shown are not suitable, contact us on 0161 359 3405 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
9:30am - 4:30pm
Achieve better results, by understanding your job role and setting realistic objectives
Time management problems often begin when people take on too much. Effective use of your time and scheduling your tasks requires a clear understanding of your role, your objectives and what is required of you.
Discover how to work better with colleagues by prioritising and delegating key tasks
Many people believe it’s quicker to do tasks themselves. This workshop explores how delegating will benefit you and your colleagues – and introduces you to the steps of effective delegation and making better use of your time.
Reduce time spent on paperwork, meetings and solving other people’s problems
Good time managers apply 'lean' methodology and prioritise what is urgent and important. They then save time through good planning and manage distractions.
Learn how to cope with stress, in order to remain calm under pressure
Stress-related problems cost the UK economy over £7 billion, each year. This workshop shows you how to make the most of positive stress – and suggests ways of reducing negative stress. Mindful or mind full. Taking breaks makes you more productive by providing valuable downtime.
This workshop covers:
- Key Results Areas – what are your real priorities?
- Goal setting and the 80-20 rule
- The ten most common time management mistakes
- The art of delegation
- Examine your time wasters and time stealers - plan actions to reduce them
- How to handle interruptions and unexpected problems
- Practice time management tools and techniques
- Say 'yes' to the person but 'no' to the task
- Using leverage
- Productivity versus pressure
- Efficiency versus effectiveness