Key areas include:
- Matching techniques to learner styles
- How to adopt the right approach to bring the best out of individuals and be engaging
- Working within the confines of ‘Standard Operating Procedures’
- Planning what to say and how to say it.
- Effective assessment methods (formal & informal) - as a means of checking competency during training
Note : Pre-course activity:
Prepare a 15-minute training session (one-to one or small group) that you will deliver in the afternoon. (Consider the resources you will need)
The workshop will enable you to review your approach and build in hints and tips to support you; including gaining feedback from peers and the Trainer.