Apprenticeship Levy: Advice and Support
The Growth Company is far more than just a training provider. We can manage, implement and provide hands-on support for practically every element of the Apprenticeship Levy.
We offer a simple, three-step project management service that’s tailored around your organisation’s needs - letting you get the most out of the levy without having to bear the burden of admin alone.
The Elevator Programme: How it works
We’ll get together with your key stakeholders and explore how training can best be used to serve your business goals. Our consultation session will:
- Help you sense check and clarify the value of your Levy
- Assess your current training spend and how Levy funds might be used to offset this
- Engage with finance and senior management teams to ensure they’re on board with how your Levy funds will be allocated.
2. Workforce Development Planning
Once we’ve got to grips with your goals, we’ll work with you to develop a tailored plan of action to support your ambitions, which includes:
- Developing a HR People Plan across your entire organisation
- Assessing how well your current training provision meets future talent pipelines
- Pinpointing apprenticeships for future opportunities within your business, for both new and existing employees
- Ensuring your Levy training investment is targeted to add real value to your business and the people undertaking apprenticeships.
3. Project Management
We’ll support you every step of the way - from sourcing and coordinating your apprenticeship provision to procuring training and managing your Digital Account. And since the government funds us directly, there’s no additional charge involved.
As the largest provider of training and apprenticeships in the north, we’re ready to put our decades’ of experience at your disposal and assist with decisions on how to best manage and monitor your training regime.
In addition to the hundreds of training courses The Growth Company can provide directly, we work with an extensive network of providers and colleges across the UK - which means we’re able to create a completely bespoke programme that delivers the training you need, whenever you need it.
Whether you’ve got a quick question, or are looking for tailored advice on the implications of the Levy for your organisation, talk to our expert Levy team today. Simply fill out the form below to book a consultation with our Levy team, or get in touch directly: