If you’re good with numbers, and fancy a career that’s all about money, an Apprenticeship in Accounting could be for you.
What can we offer?
- A fast and effective pathway into the world of accounting
- Expert guidance, support and preparation for the AAT professional exams and projects
- Tuition by individuals who have extensive training and real industry experience
Who could you work for?
Our Accounting Apprentices have worked in companies such as, Manchester Metropolitan University, Boo Hoo and Findel Education
What will you do?
An Accounting Apprentice could be asked to:
- Balance accounts
- Process invoices and payments
- Complete VAT returns
- Prepare financial reports
Trainee Associate (AAT Apprentice) | Manchester | £9000
Williamson & Croft LLP are seeking a Trainee Associate at their Manchester City Centre office. Trainee Associate is an entry level role within the accountancy and tax compliance team at Williamson & Croft LLP.More Details
Accounts Associate Apprenticeship | Manchester | £15000
An exciting opportunity to play a key role within the accounts team and provide an important link between accounts and the rest of the business. You will work in a challenging and innovative environment.More Details