Auto Body and Paint Repair Apprenticeships
Vehicle Body Repairers and Refinishers are involved in the aftermath of an accident, or during vehicle refurbishments and are responsible for returning the vehicles to their former glory.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- SkillCentres with state of the art facilities including welders, paint guns and jigs
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with a range of employers including:
- Prymo Surface Solutions
- Lancashire Motor Bodies
What will you do?
Typical daily activities for Apprentices in this sector include:
- Custom paint finishes
- Using paint application techniques
- Rectifying vehicle misalignment
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre:
Apprentice Vehicle Paint Refinisher | Tameside | £7696
Stoneacre have an exciting opportunity in their body shop in Hyde for an apprentice paint sprayer. You will be mentored throughout your qualification by qualified paint technicians within the workshop.More Details
Apprentice Body Repair Technician | Bury | £10400
Walshaw Motor Bodies are looking for a body repair apprentice with experience to join their busy workshop in Bury. The company have an excellent reputation and will provide the successful candidate with all the skills to complete their apprenticeshipMore Details