A bricklayer works outside all year round in all weathers, working on private and commercial properties. Working on your own or as part of a team, you will need to be able to read drawings and measure accurately.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We work with many employers in this sector such as Stephen Lakin Ltd.
What will you do?
A Bricklaying Apprentice could be involved in :
- Laying bricks
- Building inspection chambers
- Laying draining pipes
- Mixing cement
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre: