Childcare Apprenticeships are a way into a varied, fun, flexible and ultimately satisfying career path for which a variety of skills are necessary in helping children to grow emotionally, physically and socially.
What can we offer?
- We help find the job or work experience placement that is right for you
- Excellent childcare qualification progression rates from our Introduction to Apprenticeships programme through to Advanced Apprenticeships and Foundation Degrees
- The potential opportunity to work in a nursery, pre-school or after school club, or even specialise in working with children with a learning disability
Who could you work for?
Our Childcare Apprentices have worked with a variety of employers across Greater Manchester including Tiddly Winks, Little Leaders Pre-School and Kids Around The Clock.
What will you do?
Childcare Apprenticeships will typically make sure the children they are working with are:
- Looked after
- Kept active, happy and nourished
- Developing social and practical skills
Apprentice Nursery Assistant | Tameside | £7605
Bright Stars Private Day Nursery in Ashton Under Lyne are looking to take on an apprentice who is friendly, enthusiastic, and passionate about working with children, if this is you then please apply! You would become part of the small friendly team.More Details
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship | Cannock Chase | £7504
Through our programme, you will work as an apprentice Teaching Assistant in a school. You will support teachers and students in the classroom in lessons and become an integral part of the school support workforce.More Details
Teaching Assistant Apprenticeship | South Staffordshire | £7605
DO YOU love the outdoors AND helping people learn. Want a salary whilst working towards a nationally recognised qualification? This could this be the perfect opportunity for you to kickstart your teaching career.More Details