To work in Electrical Installation you’ll need a keen interest in technology, good analytical skills and be able to work using your own initiative.
There are a lot of progression opportunities within this industry with qualified apprentices working for specialist contractors or companies that install and maintain renewable energy technologies.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the SkillCentre
- Specialised training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
Past Apprentices have worked at Sudlows and Adactus Housing.
What will you do?
- Install and Connect wiring system
- Diagnose faults
- Test electrical systems
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre: