As the engineering sector progresses faster than university degrees can be modified, an Apprenticeship in Engineering is quickly becoming the best and most popular route to achieve skilled status as an engineer.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Many specialised pathways at Level 3
- EAL and City & Guilds Approved SkillCentres
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with a range of employers including:
- Torkington Engineers
- Trinity Mirror
- Crest Engineering Company
What will you do?
The activities of an Engineering Apprentice do vary enormously but include activities such as:
- Producing mechanical engineering drawings using computer-aided design
- Welding, fabrication and using other engineering applications
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical developments
- Estimating costs and timescales of engineering projects
- Advanced machining and maintenance
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre:
Apprentice CAD Technician | High Peak | £8385
An excellent opportunity has arisen at an established, highly successful company for a CAD Technician Engineering apprentice. You will manage technical queries/enquiries to ensure products are manufactured to the current specifications/costs.More Details
Apprentice Business Administrator – Engineering | Rochdale | £9425
A&F Sprinkler Services Ltd are currently looking for an Apprentice Administrator to join their dynamic and down to earth admin team in the Engineering department.More Details
Apprentice Sprinkler Service Engineer | Rochdale | £11700
A&F Sprinkler Services Ltd are currently looking for an Apprentice Sprinkler Design Engineer to join thier dynamic and down to earth contracts team.More Details
Apprentice Installation Engineer | Tameside | £10982
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established, door systems manufacturing company to become a skilled installation engineer with extensive practical and theoretical technical knowledge in the area of door installation.More Details
Apprentice Pattern Maker/Die Maker | Stockport | £9750
Arden Dies have an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work in Engineering as a Die Maker/Pattern Maker apprentice.More Details