Financial Services Apprenticeships
With extensive links with some of the biggest banking institutions and insurance companies in the UK, The Skills Company can offer you outstanding opportunities in the word of insurance, banking and finance.
What can we offer?
- Specialise in Retail Banking, Investment Operations, Financial Planning or Insurance
- Gain technical certificates such as the Charter Institute of Insurance Certificates and Awards in Insurance, Financial Administration, Investment Operations and Mortgage Advice or the Institute of Financial Services Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Finance, Marketing and HR
Who could you work for?
Our Financial Services Apprentices work all around the country in companies such as The Bank of New York, AON and AXA.
What will you do?
The role of a Financial Services Apprentice can be very varied but could include:
- Preparing investment marketing information
- Supporting a Financial or Mortgage Advisor
- Dealing with client enquiries about bank accounts or insurance policies
Insurance Administrator | Warrington | £10003
The prime function of the job holder will be to handle sales enquiries and answer general enquiries in relation to insurance products which could include Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Dental Insurance and other elements of the Group Insurance.More Details
Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Central Operations | Ipswich | £19000
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-howMore Details
Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Property & Casualty (P&C) – Wholesale | Ipswich | £19000
The Property & Casualty (P&C) business place bespoke insurance and reinsurance solutions for our diverse client base, ranging from large global corporate clients, to Small and Medium sized Enterprise (SME) and new start-ups.More Details
Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Reinsurance | Ipswich | £19000
Connecting risk and capital, we help the global insurance industry; governments and society at large manage and mitigate extreme risk – from natural catastrophes to technological or political risks such as cyber and terrorism.More Details
Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Property and Casualty | City of Bristol | £19000
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Willis Towers Watson are looking for an insurance apprentice to join their hardworking team in Bristol.More Details