Financial Services Apprenticeships
With extensive links with some of the biggest banking institutions and insurance companies in the UK, The Skills Company can offer you outstanding opportunities in the word of insurance, banking and finance.
What can we offer?
- Specialise in Retail Banking, Investment Operations, Financial Planning or Insurance
- Gain technical certificates such as the Charter Institute of Insurance Certificates and Awards in Insurance, Financial Administration, Investment Operations and Mortgage Advice or the Institute of Financial Services Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Finance, Marketing and HR
Who could you work for?
Our Financial Services Apprentices work all around the country in companies such as The Bank of New York, AON and AXA.
What will you do?
The role of a Financial Services Apprentice can be very varied but could include:
- Preparing investment marketing information
- Supporting a Financial or Mortgage Advisor
- Dealing with client enquiries about bank accounts or insurance policies
Business Administrator Apprentice | Stockport | £10972
This is an exciting 2 year professional apprenticeship development programme with an opportunity to get experience in different departments and a permanent role, starting June/July 2018.More Details
UK Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Property and Casualty | Ipswich | £19000
Insurance is an incredibly diverse marketplace with a rich history of helping people and businesses assess the risks they could face. Willis Towers Watson are looking for an insurance apprentice to join their hardworking team in Ipswich.More Details
UK Insurance Apprenticeship Programme – Reinsurance Analytics | City and County of the City of London | £22000
Willis Towers Watson is one of the world’s leading reinsurance advisors. They are looking for a hardworking insurance apprentice to join their team work whilst completing the level 4 apprenticeship qualification.More Details
Insurance Administrator | Warrington | £10003
The prime function of the job holder will be to handle sales enquiries and answer general enquiries in relation to insurance products which could include Travel Insurance, Healthcare and Dental Insurance and other elements of the Group Insurance.More Details