Financial Services Apprenticeships
With extensive links with some of the biggest banking institutions and insurance companies in the UK, The Skills Company can offer you outstanding opportunities in the word of insurance, banking and finance.
What can we offer?
- Specialise in Retail Banking, Investment Operations, Financial Planning or Insurance
- Gain technical certificates such as the Charter Institute of Insurance Certificates and Awards in Insurance, Financial Administration, Investment Operations and Mortgage Advice or the Institute of Financial Services Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practise
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Finance, Marketing and HR
Who could you work for?
Our Financial Services Apprentices work all around the country in companies such as The Bank of New York, AON and AXA.
What will you do?
The role of a Financial Services Apprentice can be very varied but could include:
- Preparing investment marketing information
- Supporting a Financial or Mortgage Advisor
- Dealing with client enquiries about bank accounts or insurance policies
Apprentice Insurance Account Executive | Bury | £9100
An excellent opportunity for a motivated and ambitious candidate to begin a career within a growing commercial insurance brokerage. Candidates should possess excellent communication skills, a willingness to learn and strong attention to detail.More Details
General Insurance - Apprentice | Tameside | £13000
An exciting opportunity is available as a General Insurance Apprentice. RBIG are looking for an energetic individual with ambition to create a long term career in the General Insurance Broking sector.More Details