General Construction and Maintenance Apprenticeships
As a General Construction Operative you will be helping and working with a range of qualified trades people. This is a hands-on job role where you will be working on a wide variety of different duties for construction companies, property developers, housing associations or estate agencies.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- Specialist training facilities
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with JLES Group, Capita Property and Venture Regan.
What will you do?
- Refurbish and repair properties
- Perform general building work
- Move and handle heavy materials
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre:
Engineering Technician Apprenticeship | Stockport | £15000
Capita Infrastructure Projects Division has an exciting career opportunity for a Trainee Engineering Technician looking to progress their career within a dynamic and developing team.More Details
Assistant Project Engineer | City of Stoke-on-Trent | £8112
JLES have a requirement for Assistant Project Engineers to join their expanding Central regional office. This role is predominantly associated with assisting the Engineering team on completing duties directly related to issues in the field.More Details