Human Resources Apprenticeships
Human resource management is a vital function to every business in every sector. If you are a great communicator and love working with people, then this could be the career pathway for you.
What can we offer?
- Gain a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualification, the recognised standard in human resource practice as well as technical certificates
- A legitimate alternative to university, this Apprenticeship will provide you with the real skills and experience that employers are looking for
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Marketing, Human Resources and Finance
Who could you work for?
We have developed Level 5 Apprenticeships in companies such as New Charter Housing.
What will you do?
As a Human Resource Management Apprentice you may be required to:
- Monitor employee performance and management
- Make decisions based on employment law
- Plan training and development programmes for employees
- Improve organisation performance
Human Resources Administrator Apprentice | Manchester | £8736
Alpha LSG are recruiting an apprentice to become a key member of their organisational development team to support effective communications, engagement and benefits across the business, ensuring that administration is managed effectively.More Details