Human Resources Apprenticeships
Human resource management is a vital function to every business in every sector. If you are a great communicator and love working with people, then this could be the career pathway for you.
What can we offer?
- Gain a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualification, the recognised standard in human resource practice as well as technical certificates
- A legitimate alternative to university, this Apprenticeship will provide you with the real skills and experience that employers are looking for
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Marketing, Human Resources and Finance
Who could you work for?
We have developed Level 5 Apprenticeships in companies such as New Charter Housing.
What will you do?
As a Human Resource Management Apprentice you may be required to:
- Monitor employee performance and management
- Make decisions based on employment law
- Plan training and development programmes for employees
- Improve organisation performance
Learning & Development (L&D) Support Apprentice | Manchester | £10400
Are you looking to take your first step into a career in Learning and Development part of the Human Resources team? Do you have good people skills? Are you highly organised with attention to detail? If yes, then this role could be ideal for you.More Details
Apprentice People Administrator | Manchester | £8619
Fantastic opportunity to join an up and coming HR Shared Service team, where you will have the opportunity to gain valuable skills and experience.More Details