Human Resources Apprenticeships
Human resource management is a vital function to every business in every sector. If you are a great communicator and love working with people, then this could be the career pathway for you.
What can we offer?
- Gain a Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development qualification, the recognised standard in human resource practice as well as technical certificates
- A legitimate alternative to university, this Apprenticeship will provide you with the real skills and experience that employers are looking for
- A fast track route to a Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship with our eight month Future Professionals course, which covers Marketing, Human Resources and Finance
Who could you work for?
We have developed Level 5 Apprenticeships in companies such as New Charter Housing.
What will you do?
As a Human Resource Management Apprentice you may be required to:
- Monitor employee performance and management
- Make decisions based on employment law
- Plan training and development programmes for employees
- Improve organisation performance
HR Administration Apprenticeship | Tameside | £12480
This role is a key member of the HR Function, supporting effective communications, engagement and benefits management across the business as well as the Payroll process. Ensuring that administration is efficient throughout all aspects of the job.More Details