IT and Web Apprenticeships
The UK’s thriving IT industry needs qualified individuals. With The Growth Company, you gain the qualifications as well as the practical experience that employers are looking for a competent IT expert
What can we offer?
- Web Development pathway for those who want to use coding language to build websites and games
- IT Applications pathway for individuals who need to use a range of IT software in their role
- Systems and Networking Support pathway for people who enjoy troubleshooting and fixing computer faults
- Technical Sales pathway for individuals who use IT in a sales role or who sell a technical product or service
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with hundreds of employers across Greater Manchester including Daviker Software, Pulsar Computing and Aquinas College
What will you do?
IT Apprentices perform tasks such as:
- Create software applications and websites
- Edit data and produce reports
- Diagnose and fix computer faults
Apprentice Service Desk Engineer | Manchester | £13432
Great Places Housing Group are looking for an apprentice service desk engineer to provide support to internal customers. You will be on first line support and fixing incidents that can be solved at the first point of contact.More Details