Warehousing and Logistics Apprenticeships
From picking, packing and quality checking to distribution and stock control, the activities undertaken by people working in this sector are varied and critical to any business that produces or sells goods and materials.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- Opportunity to train up to Level 5
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
Who could you work for?
We have links with many employers in this sector including Tradefix Direct, Litecraft and KMD Recycling.
What will you do?
Depending on your job role, you could be involved in:
- Operating specialist machinery
- Managing stock
- Processing returned goods
- Maintaining complex supply chains
Take a look at what it's like to train at Greater Manchester SkillCentre:
Warehouse and Component Building Operative | Stockport | £9360
Approved Hydraulics recognizes that their employees are key to their success and are proud to value and nurture their talent. This apprenticeship opportunity offers a person who has an interest in mechanical equipment to learn component modificationsMore Details