Level 1 Preparing to Work in Care
Kick-start your career in social care and health
If you’re kind, caring and compassionate then a career in social care and health could be for you. We are looking for people who share the values employers are looking for to join our Level 1 Preparing to Work in Care programme.
This programme is ideal for people who may have been out of work for a while and are looking to gain the confidence needed to take their first steps.
You will cover a range of units including:
- Introduction to working in care
- Skills and attitudes for working in care
- Communication skills
- Role and responsibilities
- Duration: 2-4 weeks
- Location: Salford or Manchester
- Plus on successful completion, you will have achieved the knowledge elements of the Care Certificate, part of the national minimum induction standards.
Want to know more?
To find out more contact Sharon McGarvey, Employer Engagement Consultant, on 07841 361 303 or email Sharon.McGarvey@gcemployment.uk.