Degree places available for entry in February
You don't have to wait until September to start your degree!
At GC Education & Skills, we have a wide range of degree-level courses available for entry February and March 2019.
Courses available include:
- Foundation Degree in Early Years and Childhood Studies
- BA (Hons) Professional Development Early Years (Top up)
- Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Our degree courses are validated by our university partners: University of Bolton and Staffordshire University.
Why study with GC Education & Skills?
- We have 30 years’ experience delivering education and training
- 75,000 people have studied with us
- 99% of the employers we work with would recommend our services
- Small class sizes
- Supportive tutors, one-to-one support and full-access to online learning materials
- Save on expensive university tuition fees
- Balance work, home life and studying
- Stay local and save on expensive living costs
Access to Higher Education
Looking to study at university but don’t have the qualifications? At GC Education & Skills we have a range of Access to Higher Education Courses designed to provide people with the skills and knowledge to progress onto a degree qualification. We have Access to Higher Education Diplomas in:
- Education and Childhood Studies
- Health and Social Care Professions
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Counselling and Psychology
We also offer a wide variety of apprenticeships - from engineering and automotive to insurance and health and social care. Find out more here.
Get in touch with our expert team by simply filling in the form below: