Degree places available for entry in February
Don't worry, it's not too late to apply for a degree.
At GC Education & Skills, we have a wide range of degree-level courses available for entry February 2019.
Courses available include:
- BA (Hons) Professional Development Early Years (Top up)
- BA (Hons) Professional Development Education (Top up)
- Foundation Degree in Health Care Studies
- Foundation Degree in Business Management
- BA (Hons) Business and Management Top-up
- Foundation Degree in Education
- Certificate in Education 14+
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education 14+
- Preparing to Teach in the Lifelong Learning Sector (PTLLS)
Our degree courses are validated by our university partners: University of Bolton and Staffordshire University.
Why study with GC Education & Skills?
- We have 30 years’ experience delivering education and training
- 75,000 people have studied with us
- 99% of the employers we work with would recommend our services
- Small class sizes
- Supportive tutors, one-to-one support and full-access to online learning materials
- Save on expensive university tuition fees
- Balance work, home life and studying
- Stay local and save on expensive living costs
Access to Higher Education
Looking to study at university but don’t have the qualifications? At GC Education & Skills we have a range of Access to Higher Education Courses designed to provide people with the skills and knowledge to progress onto a degree qualification. We have Access to Higher Education Diplomas in:
- Education and Childhood Studies
- Health and Social Care Professions
- Nursing and Midwifery
- Counselling and Psychology
We also offer a wide variety of apprenticeships - from engineering and automotive to insurance and health and social care. Find out more here.
Get in touch with our expert team by simply filling in the form below: