We’re pleased to announce that we’re now Ofsted grade 2, meaning that the quality of our training and the dedicated support we give to our learners has been officially recognised by Ofsted.
Here are some of the key findings from the report:
• Apprentices and learners develop good practical skills
• Adults achieve useful qualifications that help them to gain employment
• Learners benefit from effective support
Whether you're unsure about your future or are finishing college, sixth form or year 11 in the summer, we're here to help. We can support you with your next steps – whether that is starting an apprenticeship or improving your qualifications and skills.
• Apprenticeships – wide-range of apprenticeships, from health and social care to automotive and everything in-between
• Pre-apprenticeship courses – improving your qualifications and employability skills to get work-ready
• Higher Education – part-time degree courses in partnership with University of Bolton and Staffordshire University
Speak to our friendly team today:
We’re one of the largest providers of apprenticeships and training in the country and we’ve been helping organisations like yours meet their workforce development needs for nearly 30 years. And now we’ve been officially recognised by Ofsted for our quality provision. We’ve picked out key themes from the report that outlines the success of our journey in becoming Ofsted grade 2: good.
• Tutors help learners develop skills that prepare them well for employment
• The proportion of learners who progress to further learning, apprenticeships or employment is high
• Adults on vocational courses develop good practical skills for the construction industry that improve their job prospects
Whether you’re looking to upskill current staff or employ new apprentices through the Apprenticeship Levy or co-funding, we’re here to help.
Speak to our expert team today: