If you are waiting for your next interview, take a look at our top 10 quick interview tips, to help you prepare and perform to the best of your abilities.
1. Get there early.
2. Research the company.
3. Dress appropriately - first impressions matter.
4. Make eye contact with the interviewer and smile - body language is important!
5. Try to anticipate what questions the interviewer might ask and practice your answers.
6. Give examples of how you have achieved positive outcomes.
7. If you aren't sure what a question means, ask the interviewer to clarify.
8. Speak slowly and stay calm and in control - many people speak too quickly when they are nervous.
9. Think about questions you want to ask but don't just ask about pay, holidays and perks.
10. Thank the interviewers for their time and give the impression that you really want the job.