About this opportunity
Willis Re is one of the world’s leading Reinsurance advisors. We understand how individual insurance companies develop and drive their own unique strategies to achieve their goals.
A normal day would include:
· Being part of a team who provide excellent service to our clients relating to Placement, Claims or Accounts
· Receive and action instructions from clients, brokers and other third parties, communicating by voice as well as email
· Interpretation and review of placement, claims or accounts to ensure they meet client demands/needs
· Liaison with other offices of Willis Towers Watson globally who may also engaged with the Clients Reinsurance business
What you could go on to do:
Demonstrate your passion for client delivery while making an immediate impact. You’ll learn what we do as you build strong working relationships and develop valuable skills from day one.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
· More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
· Any training you need to complete
· What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
96 UCAS points (2017 tariff) across 3 A-levels or equivalent qualifications
Applicants must be authorised to work on a full-time basis in the country in which the role is located without sponsorship.
· Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
· Able to deal professionally with internal and external contacts, building strong working relationships
· Ability to work within a team to high standards and tight timescales
· Ability to analyse situations, provide recommendations and be flexible in approach in order to resolve problems
· Good understanding of IT systems (Microsoft office)
· Self-discipline, determination and an appreciation of the demands of studying while working
5 questions that people like you ask about this role
|Insurance Technician Apprentice|
|Apprentice Insurance Assistant|
|Apprentice Medical Malpractice Account Administrator|