About this opportunity
This is fantastic opportunity to kick start your career in a thriving business gaining a valuable qualification in business administration and work experience. The right person must have excellent communication skills and able to work within a team.
A normal day would include
• Dealing with general correspondence
• Answering the telephone
• Entering data
• Email correspondence
• Completing checklists and inventories
• Money laundering searches
• Dealing with the opening of insolvency cases
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
• Provide support to other members of the team
• Maintaining spreadsheets
• Dealing with the storage and retrieval of documents
Leonard Curtis is a specialist insolvency and recovery company.
What you could go on to do:
This is a long term opportunity and can be the start of your career.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team.
You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE grades A-C in English and maths (or equivalent) plus excellent IT skills
Be a team player
Good interpersonal skills
Have excellent communication skills verbal/written
Good time management
Attention to detail
Be willing to learn new skills
A pro-active attitude to tasks
5 questions that people like you ask about this role
|Apprentice Office Junior/Administrator - Central Services Department|
|Apprentice Payroll Clerk/Business Administrator|
|Business Administrator Apprentice|