About this opportunity
Docutech are looking for an apprentice to learn all aspects of the accounts and administration department. This role will also require a confident approach as you will be speaking directly with clients who may have accounts queries.
A normal day would include:
• Answering the telephone to incoming calls
• Opening of incoming post and dispatching to correct departments
• Telephoning customers
• Assisting with implementation of invoicing and procedures
• Additional ad hoc duties as required
• Setting up of new customer and supplier accounts
• Assisting with the day to day running of the accounts department
Docutech Solutions are a leading provider for sales of office printers, copiers MFDs and document solutions. If successful your salary will be the national living wage for your age, this can vary from £151.88-£281.25 per week.
What you could go on to do:
Become a permanent accounts administration assistant.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE grades A-C/4-9 or equivalent in maths and English
Bright and adaptive with an ability to think on their feet
Ability to adapt
Attention to detail