About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a nursery nurse apprentice to join Kiddi Days supporting the children and parents. Based in Longsight, the new nursery is looking to add to the team due to continue delivering the very best for the children.
A normal day would include;
• Contributing a high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery
• Helping to implement the daily routine in the base room
• Contributing to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
• Assisting in keeping records of achievement on file for parents
• Supporting all staff and engage in a good staff team
• Liaising with and supporting parents and other family members
Kiddi Days Private Day Nursery ensures every staff member is trained to the highest standard and the well-being of the children is their highest priority.
What you could go on to do:
Opportunity of a full-time permanent post, and the chance to progress to a level 3 apprenticeship.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths is preferred or the ability to work at this level
Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Good time management skills
Willingness to undertake any training provided
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Well motivated and enthusiastic
Sense of humour
Commitment to equal opportunities
Reliable and conscientious