About this opportunity
This role will provide support to a small but busy head office finance team and offers an entry into a career in finance. There will be plenty of opportunity for an enthusiastic candidate to gain knowledge of this continuously growing business.
A normal day would include
- Updating and reconciling company cash records
- Recording staff expenses in accounting system
- Recording and processing commission payments to third party agents
- Monthly reconciliation of staff credit cards
- Other adhoc reporting and reconciliations for month end processes
What you could go on to do:
In the future, you could progress to study further internationally recognised professional qualifications. Accountancy and finance skills may be transferred across all sectors, so the potential for career advancement is continuous.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
AAT level 2 or equivalent
- Great organisation and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, particularly Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent team player
- Desire to progress
- Ability to listen and follow instructions