About this opportunity
This is an excellent opportunity to start your career as a customer service apprentice. This company is committed to training staff and the opportunities are brilliant. The role will be varied and cover all aspects of customer service.
A normal day would include:
• Managing large amounts of incoming calls
• Identifying and assessing customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
• Providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meeting personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handling customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
• Keeping records of customer interactions, processing customer accounts and file documents
• Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Going the extra mile to engage customers
Buy it Online is a supplier and importer of replacement vehicle products.
What you could go on to do: Long term career prospects for the right person with possible progression onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported: Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
Minimum of 5 GCSEs grade C/4 and above
Good spoken and written communicator
Good communication skills
Good telephone manner