About this opportunity
This is a unique opportunity to work within a top-tier bank that is a globally-recognised brand. UBS are looking for their next group of apprentices to join their London-based team working to control and challenge the business to prevent errors.
Compliance and operational risk control (C&ORC) is an independent function which is responsible for monitoring the compliance and operational risk framework across UBS. Roles within this function will provide an independent and objective assessment of all the compliance and operational risks across the bank.
A normal day would include:
o Providing information for decision-making purposes including analysis and concepts, reports and proposals, minutes from meetings, conferences and events
o Providing status updates on a regular basis to senior management and other stakeholders
o Working closely with the other team members and group risk control stakeholders to actively manage day to day activities and ensure delivery accountability is in place
o Supporting the team in collecting critical documents, presentations and other communications and ensuring appropriate messaging
o Working on all aspects of administration from creating and updating presentations to preparing communications and reporting to our internal stakeholders
UBS has over 900 offices in over 50 countries, and have been helping clients for over 150 years.
What you could go onto:
On completion of this apprenticeship you have the opportunity to progress onto higher level programs such as the compliance in financial services level 6 apprenticeship.
What will happen next:
Applicants who meet the entry requirements will be contacted within one week.
What you should have to apply
- B/Level 6 Grades in GCSE maths and English Language
- A-levels requred: BCC or equivalent (104 UCAS Points)
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence senior management and other stakeholders to successfully support data and analytical improvements across C&ORC
• Someone who is prepared to work hard and is willing to learn
• Be goal-oriented, self-motivated with strong communication skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Business analysis and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrable professional integrity and a strong work ethic
• Comfortable with ambiguity
• An interest in computer science
5 questions that people like you ask about this role
|EMEA Fixed Income, Rates and Credit Apprenticeship|
|Apprentice Insurance Administrator|
|UK Investment Bank Corporate Client Solutions Apprenticeship|