About this opportunity
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Homes4u team in the role of a lettings administrator based in their head office in Withington. They are looking for a committed individual with an eye for detail and the right attitude.
A normal day would include:
• Carrying out all administration post offer relating to the tenancy to ensure a smooth transaction
• Inputting all related data and contact details into the client management system, supporting the team in ensuring that the database is accurate and up to date
• Liaising with clients, suppliers, branch staff, property management and the accounts department to ensure all lets commence effectively
• Ensuring all the correct documentation and monies are collected prior to release of keys to a property
• Conduct effective tenant referencing, ensuring that consideration is given to all aspects of the report, and making further checks where suggested or where doubt arises
• Ensuring time scales for tenancy completion are adhered to by you, the lettings team and lettings administrators
• Completing tenancy agreements and other documents (direct debits/addendums/guarantor forms) to the required standard and within the given time scale whilst observing all applicable regulations and legislation
• Updating landlords and applicants regularly throughout the tenancy process, keeping clear records of any contact
• Providing administrative support to the lettings team as required
Homes4u are a leading property company, offering sales, rentals and property management across Manchester city centre and South Manchester branches. As part of the homes4u team you will have access to hundreds of benefits and discounts through Perkbox and regular team building events through the year.
What you could go on to do:
At Homes4u they have a clear progression scale with salary increments each time you progress. As part of this, Homes4u will support individuals through the property mark qualification in residential lettings and property management. They have a structured training programme which all new members of the team are guided through to ensure they have all the support required to perform in their role.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English grades A-C/4-9 or equivalent
Friendly and approachable
Energetic and enthusiastic
Desire to progress