About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity has risen for a Nursery Nurse Apprentice to join a Nursery to support the children and parents. The nursery has been running for near 10 years and have a strong name within the community.
This local nursery in Cheetham Hill, Manchester, is looking to add to the team and continue to deliver the very best for the children and one that supports the growth of its own employees.
A normal day would include;
• Contributing to the high standard of physical, emotional, social and intellectual care for children placed in the nursery
• Supporting other staff within the nursery
• Helping to implement the daily routine in the base room
• Contributing to a programme of activities suitable to the age range of children in your area in conjunction with other staff
• Keeping records of achievement on file for parents
• Supporting all staff and engaging in a good staff team
• Liaising with, and supporting, parents and other family members
Tiny Tigers have a team that comprises of long serving, knowledgeable and experienced staff who have a passion to go the extra mile to make every child’s time a happy and fulfilling experience. Their practitioners specialise in specific areas of interest and like to involve the children in a variety of activities some of which include cookery, music, outside activities and excursions.
What you could go on to do:
Opportunity of a full-time post, and the chance to progress to a level 3.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE grade C/4 or above in English and maths preferred or ability to work this level
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
Well motivated and enthusiastic
Sense of humour
Commitment to Equal Opportunities
Reliable and conscientious
Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Good time management skills
Willingness to undertake any training provided