About this opportunity
Office administrator assisting the management team in daily customer service and business management tasks.
A normal day would include:
Assisting the general manager in:
• Answering the phone to customers and dealing with their queries
• Reviewing in-coming mail and replying where necessary.
• Inputting on the company data base, creating customer accounts, entering orders, updating stock systems
• Updating social media
• Completing spreadsheets
• Updating orders
• Preparing packing notes for the warehouse staff
What you could go on to do
To become part of the team, taking responsibility for Social Media presence
Assisting out of the office with Trade shows and events.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE Maths and English A-C
• Good telephone manner
• Interested in crafts
5 questions that people like you ask about this role
|Apprentice Finance and Business Administration Assistant|
|Office Business Administration Apprentice|
|Business Administration Apprentice|