About this opportunity
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing firm of solicitors based in Rusholme. You will be a super ambassador for the company with the opportunity to grow the role as the business continues to expand.
A normal day would include:
• Welcoming visitors to the office and dealing with initial enquiries
• Dealing with incoming telephone calls as well as making outbound calls as required
• Taking messages from clients, transferring calls and dealing with any queries
• Handling correspondence from clients
• Checking and dealing with emails from clients
• Using Office equipment such as the scanner and photocopier (full training will be given)
• Typing general letters
• General filing duties
Primus Solicitors is a Solicitors based in Rusholme, Manchester. You will be supported throughout your apprenticeship and you will receive excellent training during your apprenticeship.
What you could go on to do:
There is an opportunity of full time employment at the successful completion of the apprenticeship as well as the potential to continue towards completing a Business Administration Level 3 qualification. You can also develop your skills further and use your technical experience and knowledge gained to progress on your learner journey in the legal and business sector.
Long term career prospects:
Interested candidates will also have the opportunity to learn legal aspects of the profession and can develop into full time paralegals or even becoming full time lawyers.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English A-C/4-9
• Want to learn
• Desire to work hard
• Good communications skills
• High level of accuracy
• Good telephone manner
• Well organised
• Able to work under own initiative
5 questions that people like you ask about this role
|Apprentice Finance and Business Administration Assistant|
|Office Business Administration Apprentice|
|Business Administration Apprentice|