About this opportunity
Laveer Legal are seeking a confident individual to join their company to provide business and administrative support. The role includes general office duties, clerical duties and legal work.
A normal day would include
The apprentice job role will evolve with the person, but initially and essentially it will be:
• Answering the phone and distributing calls internally and to other offices
• Liaising with colleagues in the office and working closely with the team
• Updating calendars & sending relevant emails out on behalf of the manager.
• General office duties including filing, photocopying, scanning, faxing etc.
• Post duties.
• Opening and closing case files.
• Preparing bundles for court and barristers
• Liaising with clients over the telephone and in person
• Using templates to draft court documentation and letters
What you could go on to do
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress onto completing more complex legal work.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Skills Company.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Skills Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE’s A* – C including Maths and English or equivalent
• Excellent communication skills
• Good organisational and administrative skills
• Proficient in IT, with experience in MS Excel
• Good telephone manner
• Ability to work as an effective team member
• Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative
• Keen to learn and develop
• Well presented