About this opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable Scaffolding company. Globe Scaffolding are based in Dukinfield, Manchester. Work with Globe Scaffolding will be at numerous locations across the North West.
A normal day would include:
You will be expected to assist with all labouring tasks associated with scaffolding including:
• Loading and unloading
• At all times safety is paramount and all safe working procedures must be observed.
You will also take part in the employers Yard Operative Training Programme which includes:
• Health & safety
• Manual handling
• Identifying fixtures & fittings
• Labouring in the yard
What you could go on to do
Level 3 Trainee Site Management.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Ideally a grade 4/C or above in Maths and English.
• Good communication skills, Good time keeper
• Hard working
• Must be happy to work outdoors
• Full training will be provided