An exciting apprenticeship opportunity is available for someone who has an interest in mechanical parts to learn assembly, warehousing and stock control routines in a busy mechanical equipment environment.
A normal day would include
• Assisting the Stores Manager
• Develop knowledge and skills about products and services
• Assembly and distribution of kits as per production requirements
• Storing of all goods in designated storage areas
• Checking goods meet the required specification
• Uploading of goods received as and when required
• Preparing delivery parts as and when required
• Booking in on the computerized system
• Wrapping and labeling goods
• Clearing & tidying of work environment
What you could go on to do
Learning more about the business
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company. A comprehensive training program will be developed by the Company and you will be trained to a high level of expertise.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take. We have an initiative through Transport for Greater Manchester that can potentially offer a free refurbished bike and a 28 days bus pass to assist with travel to work for apprentices
• Good Legible handwriting and numeracy skills are required for this position
• A good standard of GCSE attainment would be desirable
• Commitment and a willingness to learn is essential
• Must be personable and able to work under instruction and alongside other staff members.
• Good interpersonal skills
• Dependable, good time keeping
• Hard working
• Flexible and positive attitude to personal development
• Demonstrate effective team working skills
• Need to be computer literate and eager to learn new skills
• An interest in mechanical equipment will be a benefit.
• Logical thinking
• Keen to learn
• Supportive of others
• Able to perform tasks in an accurate manner
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company with a proven history of being committed to taking on apprentices, supporting their training to achieve an industry accredited qualification.
Nice Alloys has an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice to work with a passionate team of car enthusiasts who strive to bring a factory fresh, eye-catching look to customer vehicles by offering the best solutions for alloy refurbishment.
In this exciting opportunity you will be trained to be competent in all production areas, working closely with existing highly trained staff to learn and develop your skills and gain knowledge of manufacturing operations across the plant.