A fantastic opportunity has arisen with R&D Automotive. They require an apprentice mechanic to join the team in their busy workshop in Eccles.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping the workshop clean and tidy
• Using the tools and equipment used in vehicle maintenance and repair
• Learning safe working procedures in the workshop
• Assisting other technicians with their work whilst receiving on the job training
• Learning how to service a vehicle and safely remove and replace engine, chassis, electrical and transmission components
• Learning simple and complex fault diagnosis and repairs on engine, chassis, transmission and electrical systems
What you could go on to do:
You could go on to progress to become an MOT Tester with the company after completing the apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Ideally grades C (or 4) and above in GCSE Maths and English but this is not essential
• A willing attitude to working and learning
• To have a keen and genuine interest in the automotive trade
• Good knowledge and understanding of light vehicle maintenance and repair
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with AWR in Bury. They have a need for an apprentice mechanic to join their team in their busy workshop in Bury.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen M Y Motors. They have a need for an apprentice mechanic to join their workshop in Bury.
Motorsave in Swinton have a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated person to join their company. Working in a Ford Authorised Workshop, you will have the opportunity to work for a company with an excellent reputation in the Motor Vehicle Trade