About this opportunity
Do you have a passion to support children and want to start a career in childcare? There is a fantastic opportunity with All Aboard Nursery based in Stockport to learn on the job with a highly motivated and experienced team.
A normal day would include:
• Provide a friendly, caring and relaxing environment in-order to encourage and develop children in our care
• Assist the team to create a safe, caring and welcoming setting in which parents are happy to entrust their child an where their child is encouraged and supported to flourish in an enabling and stimulating environment.
• Work with colleagues in room planning, observation and assessment.
• Maintain high standards of cleanliness and hygiene in practice, ensuring relevant documentation is completed
• To understand key children’s culture, level of development and identify the next steps with line manager
What you could go on to do
Once you have completedthelevel2 qualification you will have the opportunity to advance onto a level 3 qualification
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good standard of Maths and English
• Committed to providing excellent care