About this opportunity
The Ark have an exciting opportunity available. They are looking for an Apprentice Nursery Nurse to join their dynamic and motivated team and maintain high quality standards in a new and exciting nursery.
The role will involve the following: -
• You will be required to work with all age ranges in the nursery.
• Observe children through play to identify their individual needs and aims by carrying out observations and evaluations of children’s activities under the guidance of your room leader.
• Liaise with Parent’s and Carer’s sharing information about their child’s development under the supervision of your room leader.
• To be flexible within working practices of nursery. Be prepared to help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, cleansing of toys, children’s furniture, etc.
• Respect the confidentiality of information received.
• To communicate effectively with all members of staff and be professional always.
• Ensure the safety and wellbeing of the children, ensuring that their needs are met.
• Take part in the weekly feed forward meetings and staff supervisions, with agreed action plans with individual, clear targets and goals, realistic timescales and opportunities for constructive feedback and monitoring, ensuring that all documentation is accurate and signed.
• Be professional, polite, and positive in all verbal and non-verbal interactions with staff, parents and children at all times.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good standard of Maths and English
• Fun Loving
• Committed to providing excellent care for the children
• Good work ethic
• Able to multi task