A fantastic opportunity is available with Zephus who are looking for an Assistant Data Specialist to complete a level 2 apprenticeship.
Role and Responsibilities
• Research and collect financial information
• Manipulate data for research purposes
• Work with big data and generate information lists
• Add information and data into the company’s bespoke software
• Create deal records and add value to the deal by inputting additional information
• Undertake other research support as required
• Supporting team members when necessary
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• 3 GCSE A-C/9-4 especially Maths and English
• A second language would be useful but not essential
• Ability to connect easily with people
• Attention to detail
• An interest in financial markets
• The desire and flexibility to learn
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Problem solving skills
To provide accurate and timely accounts service and provide support across the accounts team and be flexible to move around the office offering support where needed
This is a wonderful opportunity. The apprentice will form an integral part in supporting and assisting the OTC team, you will undertake a Business Administration Apprentice as part of this job role.
The role will involve work across various functions to perform routine administrative and secretarial duties under supervision to support assigned staff in carrying out their day-to-day responsibilities.