Are you a creative problem solver? You could be an excellent software developer. This Level 4 Apprenticeship is a unique scheme, delivered by the largest digital and technology trade body in the North West: Manchester Digital.
A normal day would include:
• Building and testing top level codes
• Learning new elements of technical programming
• Working with software languages such as java Script, C++, C#, php
• Learn and implement concepts, contexts and methodologies
How will I be supported?
Training is provided through monthly boot camps, hacks and industry specialist events. All training is designed by senior industry experts and delivered in a dynamic and collaborative learning environment. The fast-paced, intensive programme delivery means you could be a fully qualified junior developer in as little as 18 months. You will be supported by your learning and development coach and assessed throughout the programme on your technical competencies, knowledge, skills, attitude and behaviours, as well as working to create a portfolio of evidence and taking a professional qualification assessment.
Is this programme for you?
Do you want to earn a good salary while you learn? Do you work best hands-on? Want to be mentored by and learn directly from industry experts? Then this apprenticeship is for you.
• You may already work in a tech environment and are looking to take a step up
• You may have some entry-level experience or evidence of self-learning in software development.
However, remember, you don't need to have done lots of coding already, but you do need a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• Maths and English (GCSE grades A-C / 4-9) or L2 Functional Skills
• Level 3 qualification (e.g. A Levels, NVQ/Diploma Level 3)
• A passion to work as a software developer
• Reliable and punctual
• Willing to attend an assessment day with Manchester Digital and employers
• Demonstrable ability to code at least at basic level (can be self taught) would be desirable
• Ideally some experience or knowledge of java script
Docutech are looking for a friendly enthusiastic person with a hunger to learn and build themselves as a valued team member. You will be responsible for general IT management and maintenance across the business.
An exciting opportunity, the IT Support Apprentice role will allow the successful candidate to take responsibility for first level IT support within the UK and assist with supporting the global organisation, as required.
An exciting opportunity is available for a proactive, self-motivated individual with a strong customer service ethic who will be able to fit into an IT Team.