About this opportunity
This is a great opportunity for a motivated person who is passionate about a career in childcare and teaching.
The role will involve the following: -
• Ensure the safety and well being of the children, ensuring that their needs are met
• Be flexible within working practices of the nursery and help where needed, including to undertake certain domestic jobs within the nursery, cleansing of toys, children’s furniture, etc
• Observe children through play to identify their individual needs and aims by carrying out observations and evaluations of children’s activities under the guidance of your room leader.
• Work with all age ranges in the nursery
• Report any repairs or replacement of equipment to the duty manager
• Liaise with Parent’s and Carer’s sharing information about their child’s development under the supervision of your room leader
• To work together as a team supporting each other for the benefit of the children
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Good standard of Maths and English
• Fun Loving
• Committed to providing excellent care for the children
• Good work ethic
• Able to multi task