An exciting role based at Libra Speciality Chemicals manufacturing site. The role initially will be responsible for the coordination of in and out vehicles to the site. This role is an excellent opportunity to start work in freight and logistics.
A normal day would include:
• Management of the booking in calendar for collections and deliveries of our products and raw materials.
• Answering the phone and operating the barrier for haulage vehicles and dealing with drivers.
• Proactively chasing COAs and booking ins.
• Learning about the booking of freight and documentation required to export and deliver, enabling to support the Logistics team.
What you could go on to do:
The role is envisaged to develop in to an established Logistics and Freight Coordinator whilst also potentially developing in to a buyer or Internal Account (sales) team member.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
Maths, English & Science GCSE grade B (6) minimum
• Well presented and able to work independently in a noisy office environment, able to take the initiative.
• Good Microsoft office skills
MRN Solicitors are looking to recruit a high calibre and enthusiastic individual to join the admin team to help with the daily running of the office. This vacancy would suit a hardworking, punctual and conscientious person.
Review work orders for the Area <br>Generate Document Packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in atimely manner
Main Duties<br>Review work orders for the area<br>Generate documentation packs and ensure all information is present<br>Using the ERP system, ensure job status queries are dealt with in a timely manner <br>