An exciting opportunity with MCC Fulfilment Ltd, who are looking for a Business Administration Apprentice to join their growing team, based in a small friendly office in North Reddish.
A normal day would include:
• Creating sales profiles in excel spreadsheets for current clients
• Support the office manager
• Using Excel, Powerpoint and Word
• Dealing with phone enquiries
• Administration duties
• You will be expected to assist in managing projects, and there will also be an element of forecasting
What you could go on to do
Long term career opportunity for the right person
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Able to work on own initiative
• Computer literate
• Good communication skills
• Well organised
An exciting opportunity is available at Character World. They are looking for an Apprentice Sales Administrator to join their team in Cheadle Hulme.
A great opportunity is available as a Business Admin apprentice. The role includes aspects of accounting and marketing but majority office admin. Key attributes we are looking for is enthusiasm and a willingness to learn.<br><br>
An excellent opportunity to join a small but growing firm. The role will be varied and involve all aspects of administration. There will also be elements of customer service as the role will include talking to and dealing with customers.